Marien provided the NIU with the perfect location for hiding a cache of sensitive equipment, but it was too good to last; a local policeman broke down and informed the Derbaran Military of the stash. A small squad was immediately diverted to the location, and a small firefight is now under way. It was the most popular map in warrock.
Use all the classes by advantage.
- Engineer- use it by close combat with T-bomb, Grenade, shotgun etc.
- Medic- used by the new players. and heals friends in danger.
- Sniper- scout in the area west ward to the ladder or side at the exit. and 2-3 floor across NIU base.
- Assault- useful in close combat. especially experts
- Heavy trooper- usefull in close- mid combat same as the engineer.
Avoid Cheaters, Jumpers on the roof and under the ground just kill them first
Map Locations: Edit
- A-Bomb site
- B-Bomb site
- S- Sniper spot( Across NIU, Between Marien and R DERBARAN)
- R- Outer Right of the NIU base
- M- Marien Center
Versions of Marien: Edit
- Day 1(Partial Zombie Map)
At marien It was been popular at snowball fights.
Map Features Edit
- Has a christmas tree near bombsite A
- Has snow man in NIU S
- has some banners Merry christmas and a happy new year
Day 1 Edit
- The Fight is at partial a and m only.
- Has a plane crash above S and B
- the M on MARIEN was fell on the road
- zombies crawled all around the map
NIU and DERBARAN Arrived at Marien to Start a Firefight. the DERBARAN need to plant a bomb while the NIU protect the WarRock File.
Map areas: Edit
- A & B= Bomb site. the Crucial site of the NIU .where NIU passes to M and R to A
- S= The Vantage point due to Sniper spot there to get a kill
- R= long Passage. a rush point.
- M= at MARIEN. Central Warfare Area
Tips and Tactics Edit
When the battle begins you can rush directly either to M and S. but if you attack at M the suited Classes were Assault, Medic and the Heavy Trooper. If S Sniper is the Most Useful. If someone Plants. Camp at the Bombsite. if you rush at the enemy camp. throw a grenade, use your primary weapon to finish the enemy off. Avoid Jumpers around R,B,M and Your Base.